Stevie - Sansevieria Laurentii 60cm
Sansevieria Laurentii / Mother in Laws Tongue - 60cm
As with his cousins Kirk and Samantha, Stevie really is one for the faint-hearted! If you've got serious doubts about your green-fingeredness then give Stevie a go, he'll restore your faith in yourself as he thrives happily on neglect!
Snake plants are very forgiving. If you forget to water them for weeks on end they'll carry on regardless and stay looking great. This is the most flamboyant Snake Plant we sell, and with its bright green and yellow, spiky (presumably hence the name...) leaves it'll look fantastic pretty wherever you put it and whatever you do to it.
- Pets & People - mildly toxic if eaten, so keep out of the way of pets that like to nibble things.
Basic Care Tips:
- Light - These plants prefer a spot that is moderately light, and definitely not in bright sunlight. Tough as you like, they'll cope well in low light spots too.
- Water - Great for people who tend to forget to water their plants! Let dry out between watering, and never let the soil stay wet as the roots will rot.
- Food - very undemanding - a weak dose of general purpose feed once ever 2 months during the growing period should be fine.
- Temperature - Comfortable at normal house temperatures, and ok down to 10°C for short periods.
- Repotting - Not required too often, and not too fazed by it when it happens! Just replant when the leaves and roots start getting crowded in their pot.
- Cleaning - A quick wipe down with a clean, damp duster will keep this plant clean. It also looks great when sprayed with some leafshine so give that a go!
All heights given include the grow pot.
This is a natural product, so size, shape, and slight colour variations may occur!